THE MAN GOD USES
Jehovah God is a Spirit, being a Spirit, any man whom He has Chosen to use for His service, whether as a messenger of deliverance, which always couples with God’s wonder working power; or a 0s a prophet of which such one must be a Spiritual man; or as a gospel preacher, such as an apostle, an evangelist, a pastor, a teacher etc. the ministry which always couples with miracles, signs and wonders; He (God) will first of all fill or endue that His chosen servant with His Holy Spirit of promise, the power from heaven above. When the man has received the Holy Spirit, then he has received the highest power from heaven above which will enable him do the work he is called for. From the moment he, the chosen servant of God received the Holy Spirit, that is, from that moment the Holy Spirit, entered in that servant of God, he has automatically become a Spiritual man, a Spiritual house, the temple of the Holy Spirit, and the temple of the living God.
When our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ came into this world through Mary’s womb, He came with full body, that is, He came with the whole material part of man. So, during His Ministry, although He received the Holy Spirit, nevertheless, He used His own eyes to see, He used his ears to hear, He used His hands to work, He used His mouth to speak, in preaching, in teaching, prayers and healing; he used His feet to walk, He used His buttocks to sit down. So, Jesus used every material part of His body for work in His Ministry.
When the Holy Spirit came, He did not come in bodily form, that is the Holy Spirit did not come with every material part of man as Jesus did, rather, He came in the form of wind. John 3:8, Acts 2:2.
For this reason, any man whom Jehovah God has chosen to use for His service, and has filled or endued the man with His Holy Spirit; then that Holy Spirit that dwells in that servant of God, will be using every material part of his body as His instrument. In other words, that Holy Spirit that entered as wind with into the heart of the servant of God, will be using his heart as His dwelling place; from there the Holy Spirit will be producing good and sound wisdom, knowledge and understanding, with sound faith with which that servant of God shall be using in the service of God. Also, the Holy Spirit will be using his eyes to see, using his feet to walk, even using his mouth to speak, in preaching, in teaching, in prayer, in healing and singing. Using his hands for work, using his feet to walk, even using the whole body of the servant of God as His instrument in the service of God. Hereby, that servant of God becomes the man God uses. Carefully read through 1 Peter 2:5, 1 Cor. 2:15, 3:16-17, 6:19-20, 2 Cor. 6:16, Rom. 8:1-2, 14 and 12:1-2.
The Holy Spirit which is the power of God from heaven above is the license and or the authority which Jehovah God gives first to anyone whom He has chosen to use for His service.
The Holy Spirit is the energetic power that forces out the powerful and effective word of God from the mouth of the messenger of deliverance, the prophet and or the gospel preacher; when delivering God’s message, when prophesying, and when preaching the gospel.
The Holy Spirit is the energetic power that enables the messenger of deliverance and the gospel preacher to perform miracles. That is, to cast out demons or evil spirits such as insanity, epilepsy, “ogbanje” spirit or water spirits, spirits of witchery and wizardry, spirit of divination or soothsaying; and to heal all kinds of sicknesses and diseases.
The Holy Spirit teaches the chosen servant of God how to pray effectual fervent prayer of faith. Teaches him how to preach, what to preach and where to preach. The Holy Spirit makes the chosen servant of God to know i and understand God’s voice and signs which indicates, dictates and directs what to do, where to do it when to do it and how to do it.
You yourself, being God’s chosen vessel, instrument, and the man God uses, for you to be always competent and worthy for your master’s use in every good work; you have to purge yourself thoroughly, that is, make yourself clean properly and adorn yourself with the following qualities:-
1. HOLINESS: – The man God uses, must be holy as God Himself is holy. Levit.20:26; 1 Tess. 4:7; 1 Pet. 1:5-16. Thereby become and be called the Holy man of God. 11 Kings 4:9.
2. A MAN OF FAITH: – The man God uses, must be a man who is full of faith and power, wisdom, knowledge and understanding; whose faith and prayer of faith can remove mountain, heal the sick and subdue all powers of the enemies. Mk. 11:22-23; Acts 6:8; 11:22-24; James 5:15; Heb. 11:33.
3. A SPIRITUAL MAN: – The man God uses, must be a man who is full of the Holy Spirit and Power and become a spiritual man and a spiritual house because, God is a Spirit, they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-24; Acts 6:3, 5; 1 Pet. 2:5.
4. SELF DENIAL: – The man God uses, must be a man who has fully denied himself to God for His service. Matt. 16:24.
5. SELF SURRENDER: – The man God uses, must be a man who has fully surrendered the whole parts of his body, of his time and days to God for His use. A man who hazarded his life for the upliftment of the great name of God and of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Matt. 10:37-39
6. A MAN OF TRUTH: – The man God uses, must be a truthful and faithful man before God and man. Exod. 18:21; Psa. 15:1-2; 101:6-7; Prov.12:17,19; 1 Cor. 4:1-2; Rev.2:10.
7. RULED BY THE SPIRIT: – The man God uses, must be a man who is controlled by the Holy Spirit in all things. Rom. 8:1-2,14; Acts 8:29-30; 10:19-23; 13:2-4.
8. PASSIVE OBEDIENCE: – The man God uses, must be a man of passive mind and passive obedience to every word of God and His divine orders. Prov. 4:20-22; 23:26; Exod. 19:5; 23:22.
9. TO KNOW GOD’S VOICE: – The man God uses, must be a man who learns, knows and understands, the voice of God; who knows the signs of God which indicates, dictates or directs what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. This point is very important because the effectiveness of miracles depends on immediate obedience to God’s divine order. For, God’s divine order that causes effective miracles, signs and wonders, sometimes comes by signs or by voice. Jesus says, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:” John 10:27. For examples: – 1 Sam. 3:4-10.
10. AGREEMENT WITH CHRIST: – The man God uses, must be a man who abides in Christ and Christ in him, for, without Christ in you, you can do nothing. John 15:1-2.
11. DOUBT NOT GOD: – The man God uses, should not doubt God Almighty, the Creator of all things, but must believe firmly that there is God. Therefore, you man God uses, you must remove doubting God, His voice and signs which indicate to you what to do and how to do it. Matt.21:21-22. Mrk,11:22-24; James 1:6-8.
12. BELIEVE GOD IS ABLE: – The man God uses, must believe that God Almighty is capable of doing all things, that there is nothing too hard for him. Jere. 32:26-27.
13. BELIEVE HIS POWER: – The man God uses, must believe that God’s creative and active power is still in action. Deut. 32:39-40; Isa.45:5-7; Mala. 3:6.
14. BELIEVE HIS LORDSHIP: – The man God uses, must believe that Jehovah God who is the Creator of all things, is the owner, the Governor and the Controller of all things He created. Isa. 45:12; Jere. 27:5.
15. BELIEVE JESUS SAVES AND HEALS: -The man God uses, must believe that Christ Jesus is the SAVIOR and A DIVINE HEALER, the only answer to every one’s problems, by whose name prayers are answered, sicknesses are healed and the demons are cast away. Isa. 53:4-5; Matt.11:28-30; Acts 11:11-12.
Know that the divine order that causes the effective miracles, signs and wonders, sometimes, comes by voice and sometimes by signs. Therefore, you man God uses, you must learn, know and understand the voice and sign of your God. knows when God reveals things to you, or speaks to you by voice, or shows you things by signs. Know the movement of the Spirit of truth in you, which God gave you to guide you into all truth in you, know where or on whom He wants you to do it, know how to do it and when to do it, before putting it in action. Also know what God wants you to say it, where He wants you to say it, when He wants you to say it, and how He wants you to say it before you put it in action exactly as He directed or ordered. Here lies the performance of the effective miracles and wonders. Therefore, if you know God’s divine order and have it in you, observe it carefully for the salvation of the sinners, for the promotion of the faith of the believers, for your own salvation and for the glory of God.
January 12, 2023
December 31, 2022
March 09, 2022